WordPress Web Design Services
Expert WordPress Solutions for Individuals, Business, Non-profits
20 Years of Web Technology
to help you:
- Get Ready for Gutenberg - The new WordPress editing system
- Convert your site to SSL - Improve your Google ranking
- Making the Web Work For You
- I’ve got the experience and expertise
- Help you visualize your requirements
- Document your "must haves" for success
- Architect a technical solution that will fit your requirements
- Make your site go fast, work well, and stay secure
- Map out a site plan to ensure a "best" experience for your web visitors/users
- Work with you to develop a look and feel that speaks to you
- Make changes to your current site and help you grow
- Teach you about WordPress
- Consult with you as you build your own site
- Migrate Your Site to a new Host
- Move Your Site To WordPress From Any CMS
20 years of web experience
I have been involved with web design and development for over 20 years. I’ve got the experience and expertise to build your Website and solve your technical problems.
I've have worked with small businesses, non-profits (ETR, UPS, AARP, etc.), Global Corporations (Seagate, Amazon, HP) and California State (Dept. of Public Health). I am experienced in all aspects of web design and online/web delivery systems.
I recommend Eagle to anyone who needs a website. Absolutely, no question.
Eagle designed and delivered my site very quickly, delivering each section of the site when he said he would. The quality of his work was very high. He was very good at explaining WordPress technology to this WordPress newbie and I never felt that he was talking down to me. I was a bit concerned about working with a male developer, because of bad experiences in the past.
I didn’t have those problems with Eagle. ~ Mary Holland
Delivering Your Message
The "web" has evolved into a complex delivery system involving static base information, graphics, dynamic content driven by a database system, interactive forms, product catalogs, memberships systems and payment gateways to handle purchases. And let's not forget social media interaction, visitors to your site who feel compelled to comment on every aspect of your content, and perhaps your own need to expound/blog on various aspects of "whatever" your specialty may be.